How can we help?

We can help you to get the right compensation after any accident that wasn’t your fault.
Give us a call and we will explain how the claim procedure works and what options you have depending on the circumstances of your accident.

All our services are provided by highly trained claim handlers and native speakers of Portuguese, Spanish and English.

We will allocate a claim handler to each client; therefore clients get personalized help and attention to complete claim forms and legal related paperwork, visits the medical experts and court hearings. We will stand by you, every step of the way.


Road Traffic Accident

We can help you after any road traffic accident that was not you fault as a driver, passenger, motorcyclist, cyclist or pedestrian.

Give us a call after any road traffic accident and we can arrange immediate recovery of your vehicle from the scene of the accident, a free courtesy vehicle and safe storage for your damaged property.

One of our independent engineers will inspect your vehicle and we will get the correct amount of compensation to either fix or replace your vehicle.

We will also help you to recover the Personal Injury compensation you are entitled to, and physiotherapy to aid your fully recovery.

Damaged items: For motorcyclists: helmets, jackets, boots, GPS, etc.

Loss of earnings if you have taken time off work as a result of the accident

And any other loss incurred as a result of the accident.


MOTORBIKE CLAIMS – We have a specialized team of solicitors working with motorbike claims; we understand motorbike riders and we will always look after your interest.

Motorbike riders are a growing group in the UK, everyday more and more people start enjoying the freedom that two wheels bring to life by beating traffic queues.

However motor-biking can be dangerous and riders are vulnerable to other road users.

MAS won’t let a motorbike accident spoil your love for the road; we will help you to get the right compensation and get back on the road as soon as possible.

We will help you with:

  1. Recovery and Storage – we can recover your motorbike from the accident scene and store it in a safe place.
  2. Hire – if your motorbike is not drivable we can provide you a free courtesy bike.
  3. Bike repair/replacement – We will assess the damage to your motorbike and get you money to either replace it or repair it. Repairs can be done with any of our authorized garages or in any other garage of your choice.
  4. Personal Injury – we will book an appointment with a Medical Expert to assess your personal injury, after that we will make sure you get the right compensation for it and any needed medical treatment to get you back on the road as soon as possible.
  5. Your Kit (helmet, jacket, trousers, gloves and boots) – if any of your motor bikes kit was damaged during the accident we can help you to get compensation for it so you can replace it.
  6. Loss of earning – if you have to stop working because of the accident and you receive no income whilst absent from work we can help you to claim that as well.
  7. Any other expenses – Medical, Transport, etc.

Please remember that we can always give you safety tips, advice on how to buy a new bike, advanced rider training to save on your motorbike insurance, CBT and licensing, protective clothing and many others. Plus we work in close partnership with several motorbike garages in London so we can always refer you to people that will love and take good care of your machine as much as you do.


Work Accidents

Been in an accident at work in the last three years? Give us a call!

Your employer is responsible to provide its workers with safe working conditions and training, but work places can be potentially hazardous and accidents can happen, if you have been a victim of any please do give us a call.

We can help you to get the right compensation for your personal injury and any other loss incurred as a result of the accident, like loss of earnings, care and assistance and medical expenses.

Also we can help you to get the adequate medical treatment to fully recover from your injuries and post-accident counseling to support your recovery.

Please remember that your employer is not allowed to dismiss you or treat you unfairly for making a work accident claim.

Accidents at work can happen regardless of where you work, give us a call and we will evaluate your accidents circumstances and advise you accordingly.


Slip, Trip of Fall Accidents

These types of accidents are the most common in the United Kingdom. Slips and trips are unexpected and can happen due to many reasons like wet floors, uneven pavements or cracked roads and injuries can be quite severe.

Authorities are responsible to keep public roads and footpaths safe and owners of public places are responsible to ensure your safety while you are on their premises.

If you suffered any slip, trip or fall injury in your work place or any other public or private place we can help you, you can make a claim against the party responsible for the accident, and compensation could be awarded for personal injury and any other losses incurred as a result of the accident.

We will appoint a Medical Expert to assess your injury then assist you throughout the claim procedure. You can receive compensation for your personal injury and medical treatment to help you to recover from your injury.

If you have been injured in a slip or trip accident we can help, give us a call and we will assess the circumstances of you accident and advice you accordingly.


Criminal Injury

If you are a victim of crime, then you could be entitled to receive compensation. To make a claim you can either contact CICA direct or we can help you.

The Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA) compensates innocent victims of crime in the UK. You can claim compensation even if the offender is not identified, caught or convicted, but the incident should have been reported to the police. There is a limited period of two years to submit this kind of claim.

The CICA does not pay your legal costs, therefore you have a choice to submit the claim yourself or instruct a solicitor to do so for you. We can always help you with this kind of claim on a ‘contingency basis’ which means that you do not need to pay their costs unless the claim succeeds. The payment is an agreed 10 or 15 percent of any damage awards you receive from CICA. However, if your application is not successful, you pay nothing.


Holiday Illness Claims

If you were taken ill on a package holiday due to food poisoning or were sick because the swimming pool at your hotel was filthy you can claim compensation.
The compensation you claim can help you cover medical bills and can also pay back some or the full cost of your holiday.


To see our Complaint Procedure please click here.

Hours & Info

0207 586 9082
Mon - Fri 10:00 - 18:00 hrs

Enter the payment details and submit

Waiting for PayPal...